“Happy employees experience, on average, 3 times more creativity, higher
productivity by 31% and higher sales by 37%”
Aims and Objectives
- Managing in a positive way
- Becoming an inspiring manager
- Contributing to creating harmonious teams made up of motivated and committed individuals
- Increasing business performance
- Integrating positive management within interpersonal relationships (team building, conflict management) and within specific HR tools (annual evaluation documents, recruitment)
For nearly 10 years, Philippe Georgy has been focusing on the different ways to restore energy, desire, motivation, pleasure and happiness at the heart of today’s companies.
Procedures, information technology and the standardization of management have taken precedence over the relationship and the individualization of work models and management. The successful companies of tomorrow will be those capable of returning to this individualization in order to allow motivation, meaning, pleasure, autonomy, and responsibility to resonate, with the ultimate aim of harmony, performance and success.
In our positive management courses, we integrate positive psychology and scientific motivational theories.
We offer a complete management training process based on the following model:
In a society where unhappiness is growing considerably (depression, burnout, violence, loss of sense and pleasure), we offer to concretely put into practice the following equations:
Companies have optimized skills and most often have to do “more with less”. Motivation, happiness and commitment are thus the only real levers to maintain or increase performance. Do not hesitate any longer to refocus yourself around these parameters, around relational quality and personal achievement. Learn to digitally log out in order to "truly" reconnect.We offer the following training courses to assist you with this:
Responding to individual motivations has a double impact:
1. Improvements within the life of the company
2. Increased individual and collective performance
- training for managers and directors in positive management;
- happiness at work;
- team building;
- conflict management;
- understanding personal motivations and addressing them using the profil Reiss
Do you want to understand the individual motivations of your employees?
IDEO specializes in the Reiss Motivation Profile.
This innovative, scientifically validated tool has been used by many sports teams (notably the Borussia Dortmund) in order to promote understanding between the players and their collective performances, and among others by the US military.
CONTACT US FOR AN APPOINTMENT